Design your Spanish tailor-made course
Private Spanish Classes are the best option for customising a course to each individual’s needs and goals.
The student decides the duration, times and intensity of the course which will take place in Barcelona, Spain, and the syllabus he/she wants to work on. Once these parameters have been defined, the centre’s Academic Coordinator will design a study programme with the teacher that meets the student’s expectations.
These private Spanish lessons offer a degree of flexibility that other Spanish classes do not have:
- Cancelling and recuperating one to one Spanish classes: anyone who cannot attend a class in Barcelona or Mallorca for personal or work reasons can cancel the class and recuperate it up at a later date, provided that at least 24 hours notice is given.
- Duration: each student can extend their one to one Spanish lessons by the number of hours or days they consider necessary. They can also temporarily stop the lessons for as long as they may require.
- Course content: although there is a baseline programme defined by the student, the classes’ content and focus can be changed at any time or the student can ask for “subjects à la carte” to cover any specific area.
Spanish Private Course complements:
All those taking Private Spanish Classes will have personal access to the on-line complement available on BCN Languages’ Campus.. This complement includes:
- Self-correcting grammar exercises for levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2.
- Activities complementing the course contents that use different levels of Spanish: available for A1, A2, B1 and B1+
- Access to appropriate links from communication media in Spain: radio, television and press.
- An on-line space to enable teacher and student to exchange documents or send homework.
- Information applicable to the course: course calendar, notification of cancellations and maintenance of the updated course calendar.
Students interested in Spanish private lessons in Barcelona, Spain are not required to take the school’s level test. However, they can use this service free of charge and with no obligation to ascertain their level of command of the language and the Academic Coordinator’s recommendations in order to meet their initial goals.